The Extreme Alumawood Patio Covers Products
Lattice Alumawood Patio Covers
Lattice is not only a practical fixture; it is also beautiful in its own way. A lattice patio artfully manages to strike a balance between providing shade for your outdoor living space and letting refreshing breezes into your home. Please check out our Lattice Alumawood Patio Covers page for more info.
Solid Alumawood Patio Covers
You can’t make a better decision than installing a solid patio roof in your outdoor living space: it provides ample space for your outdoor furniture and offers maximum protection against outdoor elements. Please check out our Solid Alumawood Patio Covers page for more info.
Combination Lattice and Solid Patio Cover
Why settle for either one when you can get both in a nifty, two-in-one package? Extreme Alumawood is the answer to your dilemma: it blends the properties of both wood and aluminum for the perfect combination cover to serve your needs. Please check out our Combination Alumawood Patio Covers age for more info.
Advantages & Features of Alumawood Patio Covers
- Alumawood patio covers are just the thing to extend your living space to encompass not just indoors, but outdoors as well. With it, you can bask outdoors under its shade, even on sweltering, hot summer days.
- The patio cover is designed to provide as much as 10 degrees difference in temperature within its shaded space.
- Any outdoor furniture you have will also be protected by a patio cover.
- The coolness a patio cover brings to your outdoor space extends indoors too: by shading the windows, it cools the interior of your home and thus also helps you to slash your cooling bill.
- If you would like an extra touch of specialty and uniqueness to add value to your home, a custom patio from Extreme Alumawood is just the thing for you.
- Our custom-made patio covers require very little maintenance beyond their installation.
- All Alumawood patio covers constructed by Extreme Alumawood comes packaged with a sweet lifetime guarantee on materials and workmanship.
- We can match the style of your new patio to your house and any other surrounding buildings so it works perfectly no matter what the age of the house.
We are more than willing to match the design of your new patio to your existing house and the buildings around it so that it blends in quietly with its surroundings, regardless of how young your house is.
Why Alumawood should be yours
- Alumawood negates the disadvantages of using real wood, such as the risk of catching fire, getting infested with termites, cracking, peeling, warping or rotting.
- Alumawood will stand proud looking brand new for years to come, so you don’t need to worry about hours of back-breaking work scraping off then repainting or repairing your shade structure – nor the costly expenditures they will likely incur, neither.
- Besides that, Alumawood Patio Covers are environmental-friendly because it contributes towards the preservation of our nation’s dying forests.
- That’s not all! Alumawood Patio Covers also costs less than real wood when you consider the maintenance costs that you must foot if you use the latter material.
The Alumawood Patio Covers Difference
Your shade structure, as an outdoor fixture, is an investment with great returns when it comes to beautifying and adding value to your home. Anything less than stellar quality and style will not do. That is why you should trust us, a leading company who has been selling quality home-enhancing building products for more than three decades and counting! Remember also that any Alumawood purchases you make comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty – among the most reliable warranties in the industry. We take utmost care to enforce quality control, taking steps like using only our in-house staff of experienced design experts and even self-painting the aluminum to make sure we deliver. Strict standards, the latest engineering technology and quality service guarantees you a virtual lifetime of worry-free ownership. If you would like more information about Alumawood patio covers please check here to contact us for a free consultation.